Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just a tid bit about myself.

Good morning, afternoon, or evening. My full name, William Edward Sherrill III, but i much rather you just call me Billy. I am 50% African American, 25% Italian, and 25% Irish. Tough to believe? Tell me something i don't know. Im 21 years young, and I live in North Providence, Rhode Island. I'm addicted to music, tattoo's, sports, and different types of beer. Well, i aquire the taste i wouldn't say addicted. But don't that let that fool you, I am also addicted to the gym.This could be one of the sole reasons why i strive to be a phys ed teacher. I currently double majoring, in physical education , and also in health education. I work as a waiter at the renaissance hotel in downtown providence. I love music, loving music is the thearpy for everything, but not everyone has found out yet. I love to write poetry, but i call it music cause i do with with headphones on, regardless what i talk/write/rap about. Me, not everyone understands cause i am a confusing person. Life is a big deal its scary. But i am not afraid by it, I take it day by day, and loving life. One day I will have students that will seek my guidence, and they will have a role model to follow, forever, today, and tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment